Director and Partnership Disputes
Director and partnership disputes can be complex and can have significant financial ramifications for the disputing parties and the business itself.
If you have a director or partnership dispute, contact Gibbs Wright Lawyers today.
Contract dispute examples
The following examples are some of the types of director and or partnership disputes that can arise:
- Breach of director’s duties;
- Breach of shareholders agreements;
- Financial and non-financial management of the company;
- Management of the company;
- Ethical concerns;
- Capital contributions;
- Capital gain divisions;
- Varying renumeration of partners including profits distributions;
- Exclusion from company meetings;
- Breach of fiduciary duty.