Intellectual Property and Copyright Disputes
Intellectual property and copyright infringement law spans numerous areas of commercial activity and legal regimes.
Gibbs Wright Lawyers deal with a number of issues, including:
- Patents (e.g. inventions);
- Trade marks (e.g. logos, packaging, branding etc.);
- Registered designs (e.g. product designs);
- Copyright (e.g. drawings, music, computer programming etc.);
- Passing off (not in legislation – general protection of goodwill or reputation);
- Misleading and deceptive conduct (a broad area of consumer law to protect consumers from misleading or deceptive conduct);
- Protection of trade secrets and confidentiality generally; and
- Anything else where your goodwill or reputation is damaged from a wrong committed by another.
If you have an intellectual property or copyright infringement matter, contact Gibbs Wright Lawyers today.