Real estate disputes
Buying or selling a commercial or residential property is one of the most stressful and significant decisions a person can make, regardless of whether the property is a one-bedroom unit or a sprawling warehouse.
Real estate disputes lawyers
There are many steps and usually several parties involved in the process, creating the potential for disputes.
At Gibbs Wright, our real estate and property dispute lawyers can provide advice, negotiate on your behalf, and find solutions to resolve your disputes.
What our clients say
…turned our crazy situation into positive new beginnings… We would highly recommend their services to anyone who is in need of professional property lawyers who have your best interests at heart. Thank you Mitchell and Melany!
During the first phone call with Spencer I knew immediately that I was in competent hands. Spencer and his troops moved into position akin to military action… I would strongly recommend contacting Gibbs Wright Litigation Lawyers…
Types of real estate disputes we can help you with
We can help resolve disputes between any parties involved in a real estate transaction. A dispute could be, for example, between:
- a buyer and seller;
- an agent and buyer or seller;
- a buyer and a bank providing finance; and/or
- a buyer or seller and a property inspector.
Real estate disputes can arise in situations such as when:
- a real estate agent misrepresents a property (its value or potential rental income, for example) and a buyer relies on those misrepresentations;
- a conveyancer makes a mistake which results in property ownership not being transferred properly;
- a pest inspector fails to detect termite damage in a property;
- a seller conceals property damage; or
- a bank misses a finance deadline and a buyer loses their deposit as a result.
Gibbs Wright Litigation Lawyers can explain (in a simple and straightforward way) the law and procedures involved in dealing with all kinds of property disputes, helping to remove the stress and guesswork.
Where and when we can help you
We can help at any stage of the process of buying and selling property.
If you are involved in a real estate dispute, we are here to assist you anywhere in Australia from our base in Brisbane. Contact one of our experienced property solicitors today.
Why choose Gibbs Wright Litigation Lawyers
Gibbs Wright Litigation Lawyers have extensive experience in residential and commercial real estate disputes in Queensland and Australia-wide.
We can provide legal advice to any party, and negotiate and appear in court on their behalf, to ensure their rights are sufficiently protected at all times.
- Commercially viable outcomes
- Dedicated litigation firm
- Outstanding client satisfaction
- High success rate
- Direct contact with your lawyer
- Brisbane-based litigation team
Frequently Asked Questions
*Complimentary consultations are reserved for disputes over $250,000 and are subject to approval.